1) Do you offer free estimates?
Yes, we would be more than happy to give you a free estimate on Christmas light installation. We can give you a rough estimate over the phone based on a few question regarding the size of your house and what package you are looking for. From there we will come out to your property to do a more thorough and exact estimate. With the several packages we offer you are sure to find that we can accommodate most any budget.
2) How much does Dallas Christmas Lights Installation cost?
Christmas Pro’s Lighting has packages that start as low as $500 and can go as high as several thousand depending on what exactly it is that you want. Every one of our packages includes installation and removal.
3) How do you take payment?
We accept all major credit cards. 50% is due when you accept the proposal and the remaining 50% is due after the installation is complete.
4) When will you take down the lights?
We start taking down the Christmas lights on January 2nd. We will schedule your light removal date upon the acceptance of the proposal.
5) Do you have insurance?
Absolutely. We take our safety and your safety very seriously which is why we go to the extra expense of providing a $1,000,000 general liability insurance policy. This ensures that if one of our installers gets injured on your property that you are not held liable.
6) What are the electrical requirements
The electrical requirements are the responsibility of the customer. We will provide a detailed electrical requirement breakdown for the desired light package.
7) How much notice do you need to schedule installation?
The earlier you can schedule your Christmas light installation the better. Our schedule tends to fill up quick but because of our size we can always try to accommodate last minute installs. Give us a call today to book your installation date. And check out coupons on the front home page for the Early Bird Special.
8) What type of lights do you use?
We install commercial grade LED lights. There are several benefits to this.
1) Less Energy: LED products, on average, use up to 90% less energy that traditional lighting products thus saving you money!
2) Longer Lasting: Traditional incandescent bulbs are fragile and burn out often. An LED bulb such as the ones we use can have a service life of up to 75,000 hours.
9) What if a strand goes out?
We offer one complimentary service call with each install. Additional service calls are $75.
10) What all cities does Christmas Pro’s Lighting install Christmas lights in the Dallas Metroplex?
Christmas Pro’s will install high quality, LED lights on homes and businesses in the Dallas Fort Worth and surrounding communities such as Plano, Carrolton, Richardson, Allen, Frisco, Garland, Mesquite, Irving, Las Colinas, Addison, Farmers Branch, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Roanoke, Grapevine, Coppell, Southlake, Keller, Trophy Club, Lewisville, Flower Mound and several others. Reach out to us today to schedule your free, no obligation estimate.